Saturday, July 24, 2010

Movie Trailers on Facts



Due Date looks dumb, with mean humor, which I generally detest. But the trailer did amuse me at parts. "If you're alergic to waffles, don't eat waffles!" It seems slightly original, in regards to the idea of a dad trying to get home for his child's birth. It seems totally unoriginal, in regards to the acting and humor. In any case, it looks better than Grown Ups. Ugh.

I'll probably never see Due Date, which just shows how desperate I am for something to post.











Devil looks somewhat interesting. The trailer looks action-packed, but the thing about M. Night Shyamalan movies is that they usually aren't. They're usually slow but intriguing. The same is probably true for this one.

There's a better chance I'll see Devil, but only when it comes out on DVD. It's surely not worth a trip to the theatre.











This looks so very much like all the superhero movies, especially Iron Man, which is why it needs so badly to show how it's different, which it does pointedly and without subtlety ("Here's what will make us different..."), which kind of works. I think it will be okay. I think they picked a strange lead actor, though. I've never seen him before and he has a funny face, but whatever. Maybe it's my ignorance talking. Is he famous or something?

I won't see this one in theatres either, unless it comes out with a much cooler trailer before the movie opens. I'll rent it.












9 has already come out, and I've already seen it (awesome), but this trailer is just about the greatest ever. The atmosphere, the music, the action, the music, the guitar strumming, the violins, the music! I have to post it.




No comments:

Post a Comment