Saturday, July 31, 2010

Facts about Nothing




Remember that song, "This is the Song that Never Ends?" Well...

This is the post about nothing
I'm certain there are more coming
People started reading it, well-written it was
Who am I kidding, no one's reading this because
This is the post about nothing

Not that I have any readers outside of family anyway.

If I did, you'd let me know, right?

Right?

You're not one of those regular readers who refuse to comment, letting the blog author stew in the perceived truth that no one in the universe, outside of family, has seen the blog? You're not one of those readers who take entertainment not only from the posts but also from the author's gradual insanity at writing posts for the enjoyment of empty space? You're not one of THOSE horrible people are you?

Ah, well, if you are, welcome to my blog.

But even you are probably not there.

I have nothing to writing about, so I'm writing about it. Nothing. I couldn't think of anything to write, so I'm not.

I'm double spacing a lot of lines because I like the way it looks.

I do have ideas for more posts, but they would all require more time and work than I am willing to give today. I also seem to be running out of ideas for posts. I'm not coming up with topics all the time, like I used to, so I'd better conserve the ones I have.

Lots more nothing has suddenly slipped my mind. I was going to talk about allhjnuyy....Yeah, that. Allhjnuyy is a natural herb found in space shuttles, growing in the rich lack-of-gravity and plentiful lack-of-rainfall. I was also going to talk about what Nothing really is. It can't be dark, because that's something. It can't be empty, because that's something. It can't be bad, because that's something.

You may have noticed by now that this post has content. Nothing can't have content, because that's something. This post really ISN'T about nothing, which makes it null and void. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment