Monday, July 26, 2010

The Facts Show Another Trailer





I hate to keep posting trailers and videos (especially since I've run out of clever sayings about it and can only hope I think of a Fact of the Day at all). I couldn't think of anything to write earlier today, and then I thought, "I'll just write whatever," and usually what keeps me from working is laziness. But on some occasions, it's because I get caught up working on something else. It need not be official work, in fact it helps if it's not. Today, I got caught up reading about cats because I love cats. Because I love cats, it was easy to get distracted by focusing intently, focusing intently on serious cat reading, cat reading that made me relax, relax like I was having fun. But of course I was doing serious reading and my mind was playing tricks on me. I might have elaborated on this topic: work that distracts you from work, but that it's already late, and if I did, it might be TOO late, so I'm just posting videos. I suppose it's appropriate since I think a lot about movies and this blog is supposed to be about whatever's on my mind.


I am looking forward to renting Tron. At first, I wasn't. It had/has some corny acting, and I was afraid it would be one of those movies. The ones that trailers sell as serious and dramatic when the actual movies are corny and shallow...Yeah, it actually might be one of those. But I appreciate drama (in movies, not in real life), and it appears Tron at least TRIES for that, which few movies these days do and even fewer do well. I can hope that Tron does it well. I also like the little twist here, "I'm not your father." NOT. Little-known trivia, usually it's, "I AM your father." It's a pretty obscure cliche. You probably haven't heard of it. Oh, what? You have? Ok, never mind. Pay no attention to the girl operating the blog. She's crazy. I keep her around for laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment