Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Rethinking My Idea to Use "Facts" in Every Blog Title






This very generation, on this very day, at this very moment, on this very Earth, by a very unfortunate stroke of doom and irreversible fate, for no particular reason, I am not willing to put much work into a post. Not just now anyway. So, instead, I am going to give a short list of my favorite songs at the moment.

Dynamite - obviously fun.








The Other Father Song from the Coraline soundtrack - every track from Coraline is gorgeous actually.






Trust in Me - Selena did such a wonderful job covering this song from Disney's The Jungle Book that I actually like her version while I find the original version somewhat boring (it doesn't help that all the other Jungle Book songs are phenomenal). Selena sounds so hypnotic.







Bang a Drum - This song should have been a much bigger deal. It's just as good as, if not better than, Just Dance. Yeah, probably better. What a great drum beat!







Zoobi Doobi from the 3 Idiots soundtrack - Sooo fun!







Make History - Someone said this song was corny. No! I mean, it's optimistic, but not annoyingly so. It doesn't obsess itself with boys or dancing or needing the right couple song. THOSE subjects are corny and laughable (but enjoyable if set to good music). This song is about the big picture, history. It's encouraging people to, well, make history and change the big picture. It's about thinking BIG. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment