Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dreams Do Come True! I Have a Follower!








Man, I've been so busy the past few weeks I didn't check my blog. I never expected anyone to follow me, unless I followed them first, and I didn't want to follow them, for fear that I'd someday need to UNfollow them for their posting of something that ticked me off (everybody ticks me off sooner or later). Even so, I was considering following a few people I can tolerate. But lo and behold, without my ever doing anything for HER (I do assume it is a her), MidnightSun has Followed me! AND left a comment! That, ladies and gentlemen, is called generosity. Generosity, nobility, and literacy! Thank you, MidnightSun! I was beginning to fear I'd have to abandon this blog, but now I have reason to keep going! My posts will continue! My heart will go on! You've given me just cause to rename "Blurbs that Supposedly Bring Joy" as "Blurbs that DO Bring Joy" and "They Call me Leader. Or they would if I had any" as "They call me leader. Well, she does. Maybe." So, thanks again, MidnightSun. =) I'm still thinking I'll follow a few blogs I can tolerate, and I've skimmed yours and found it decidedly tolerable. I shall seek out the Follow button on it.

I have accumulated a million topics to blog about but haven't even noted them down, because I've been so busy. (Well, you know. Not as busy as NORMAL people, but way busier than a lazy like me cares to be.) One tidbit is that I've never actually read the Harry Potter books, having not found the movies very compelling. I only ever watched them when they came on ABC Family, and then I kept switching channels and missing chunks of the movies, so that I most likely have not seen any of them straight through. However, I finally got curious enough to see what all the buzz is about and checked the book out from the library. Hopefully, I'll get it read before it's due back.

Another tidbit is that, at this moment, I'm listening to Whip My Hair by Willow Smith. I was prepared to cringe in embarrassment for the 9-year-old as I listened to her childish vocals set to a lousy song that she only got because her dad's famous. But, you know, she's actually GOOD, and the song is FUN. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment