Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Follower!






Holy cow! I finally clicked on the Stats button on my dashboard and just learned about Referring URLs. I gotta stop clicking on links from identifiable sites. How could I have been so ignorant?? I even went to the trouble a few months ago to put Statcounter on here, and I've barely looked at it since and I've learned little about what kind of information it can gather.


Anyway, I know it's been quite a while, and I'm sorry, but I've been doing school and learning that I have a problem with perfectionism, which is why even one class takes up all of my time. I see no excuse not to do my best, and doing my best means putting in as much time as possible, and as much time as possible means all my time.


I wanted to write this post to say hi to all you who read this blog, including my new follower! Woohoo! I was just scrolling down my blog and saw the followers box. I was like, "Yep, three followers...Wait." So, thank you, Amy Forder, for following the blog. =)


I want to at least start another post tonight, but I'm not sure I'll get it published. We'll see. Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. No problem! I love your blog, it's so cool :) Check out mine if you like! Looking forward to future posts :D x

    ReplyDelete